Thursday, July 05, 2007

I have a code in the node. In other words, all stuffed up. I guess there have been too many parties lately and I wore myself down so last weekend I picked up a bug of some sort, the first in several years. Yesterday in the warm air in Marin County (85F) I improved but now back into the San Francisco cool air off the ocean I am right back where I was on Tuesday. That brief one day excursion out of town proved me to once again that I need to move to a warmer climate - but where? Arizona? Forget it! Las Vegas? Forget it! Hawaii? I don't think so!! San Diego? Ah, that would be a possibility if I could afford to move which is the other part of the equation. Hmm...

On other matters, the world seems to continue to spin out of control faster and faster. If it isn't terrorism, it is the idiots in Washington D.C. who think they are above the law. Or San Francisco members of the Board of Supervisors who think they do not have to play by the rules. It is all very depressing. Maybe I should just move out of the country. Ha! I can't even find any humorous news stories these days on Reuters which is my usual source for such things. Maybe I should post a humorous e-mail or some such thing, once I find something that will work. Just tried to copy and paste something here but it did not work for some weird reason. Oh well, back to the drawing board.




No comments: