Monday, December 11, 2017

What can I write in the era of Trumpism

I knew that it had been awhile since spouting off about this or that, but I had not realized that it had been so long.  Now the Donald gives me a lot to grieve about but I am not sure whre to begin.
[Well, at the begining of course.]

So, here goes.

While the possbility of war on the Korean peninsula worries me greatly, I hope it can be avoided but closer to home is the desire of some Republicans to cut back on the Medicare budget is more worrisome.  I would resent that greatly.  Having paid into the fund for so many years that it is appaling that the government has, according to some, raided the Medicare funds for other uses over the years, and now wants to cut back on even more.  It is especially appaling as these jerk in D.C. have got the best healthcare in the country but spend a few dollars more on us poor folks?  NO, they can't have that.

As for Trump, it is so sickening that he supports a judge who has had unlawful sexual relations with a minor but won't fess up to doing things to woman that he should not have.  He calls it "locker room trash talk", or some such thing.  Well, maybe it was but he said he did it but won't confess that those were unspeakable actions and he supports people like Judge Moor and others but wants to rid of people don't support him.

And then there is the matter of former FBI Director Comey.  Why did he fire him?  What was the real reason.

I used to be a news junkie but now I shy away from the news a lot especially when that mealy mouthed SOB in Washington is on.  At the very least I hit the mute button on the TV and I may leave the room too as I can't even stand the sight of his face.

And now a meaningless press conference.  Arghhhhhh......

No comments: