Thursday, January 22, 2004

Friday 23 Jan. 2004

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Just time enough to dash off a few lines this morning from Chiang Mai. I have four days remaining in my vacation and I have been so busy that I think I will need a vacation from the vacation. Actually, I do, and it is known as retirement which started this month but then there are other things that need to be done once I return home.

Anyway, the weather here in Chiang Mai is wonderful and actually a little on the cool side early in the morning (below 60F that is) and the days are not overly hot at this time of year. I have been on the go everyday and Ray has been a wonderful guide and friend.

Prior to this I was in Bangkok for a week. Now that was "wild". Ha! So crowded, busy and congested but nevertheless I enjoyed myself there.

Well, the meter is running on this computer at the Internet shop so I will break this off for now. More after I return to that sleepy little city known as San Francisco.

No comments: