Sunday, April 16, 2006

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day...

Unfortunately those days keep coming and coming and coming. While I was stewing over this today I discovered a website with beautiful and dramatic photographs of skies over the State of Missouri. These photos includes sunsets, storms, and the Northern Lights. Seeing these striking photos lifted my spirits somewhat.

I have always thought of cats (and many animals) as being rather intelligent and here is a case of a cat that saved a baby's life.

I still do not know what to do about my crazy next door neighbor who plays his thumping music so loud at times that our common wall literally vibrates. He told me that he has a right to listen to his music but he is really unclear on the concept about not disturbing his neighbors. He is in violation of his lease agreement by doing so but our do-nothing apartment management is hopeless. If I were the manager he sure would be evicted quickly and I am sure that our manager who died a few years ago would have taken issue with this guy's arrogance and done something to settle the issue. The property management company which is in a neighboring city is never here to see what is going on so I don't expect any resolution to this problem anytime soon.

No comments: