Friday, May 12, 2006

Big Brother

I guess George Orwell must be turning in his grave now as Big Brother collects data on our phone calls. What the f---- difference does it make who I call or how many times? Yes, there are patterns as I call friends on a regular basis. So does that make me or them terrorists? This BS in Washington has got to stop and now. What next? Will they check to see what household cleaning products I buy at the supermarket? This cancer in Washington has got to be cut out but unfortunately we are stuck with Big Brother, big dumb and stupid brother, until January 2009. In the meantime I am afraid that he can and will do a lot more damage than has already been done. I can only hope that the voters will send a very loud message this fall and vote out all the facists now in our government.

No comments: