Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday time and it is chilly in San Francico

They say that the temperatures are below normal. Well, regardless, I desire to be in a warmer climate and will be in about three weeks. In the meantime there are several events on my agenda. The first will be a gift exchange with my favorite bartender tomorrow afternoon. Then the owner of the bar hosts a pre-Christmas dinner on Friday from 4 to 10 PM. On Christmas Day I will be with former roommates in Oakland who apparently will have some extra added guests visiting from Malaysia. At least that is what the rumor is. Then it is on to New Years Eve Countdown to 2007 hosted by Tita Aida. A week after that I am outa here on my way back to Thailand for another three weeks. After that I MIGHT be returning to my former employer for extra work during the Tax busy season. I have to check in with them immediately upon my return home as my tentative start date would be the first Monday following my return. First, though, I have to overcome the cold or bronchial condition which laid me up all weekend and made me feel like hell. I feel much better now but my nasal passages are still rather congested. I wish I could sneeze more often as that seems to shake everything loose and make it easier to blow my nose afterwards.

No comments: