Sunday, April 27, 2008

It is a beautiful warm sunny day in San Francisco but it was marred by a denizen of the street who was standing near this apartment as I went to the grocery store. He was acting a little (?) crazy and tried to speak to me. I ignored him as I do all such people. When I came back from the grocery store he was standing across the street acting the same way. Suddenly I found him shouting something, I wasn't sure what, but then just as quickly he was at my door step shouting at me in a very belligerent tone, "Hey, I'm talking to you". He then proceeded to hit me up for money to eat. I told him no and good-bye but he would not accept that so finally I told him to "get out of here" in a loud voice. Then he said "you don't have to get angry". Ha...if he thought that was being angry, well, he aint' seen nothin' yet.

This is a prime example of why I have come to despise this city so much. I thought that Newsom was going to something about these aggressive panhandlers and why are they suddenly up here on Nob Hill??????????

It is disgusting and sometime I want to put my foot where the sun don't shine but then I might be accused of assault & battery and then I would have to be deloused in an effort to get the vermin off of me. Thanks to such people as Ronald Reagan and Chris Daly, these people are taking over the streets. We need a president who is not afraid to deal with these problems.

No comments: