Friday, May 23, 2008

Grrr...

If Dell computers were as bad as their nearly non-existent customer service were, I would have thrown this laptop out the window by now. Since this machine is now out of warranty (Isn't that always the case?) I cannot get free support so I tried logging onto their support forum only to find out that my old user name and password was not recognized. Soooo....

I tried re-registering but after a few missteps on my part, I got to the final log on page only to be told that that user name and password already existed.

Grrr...

What does it take to find out why this desktop has suddenly taken to shutting down without warning? It is as if we had suffered a power failure only in this case the battery does not kick in either. How do I get to the Dell forums or a service person without jumping through hoops?

Doesn't anyone out there care????????

No comments: