Saturday, May 31, 2008

With all this bickering about presidential candidates and their qualifications or lack thereof, I am reminded of what someone said in another election campaign. "Sir, John Kennedy was a friend of mine and YOU are no John Kennedy".

Well, Dell's lack of technical help and customer service has left this machine in a precarious state as the problem of unexpected shutdowns which I reported to them several weeks ago has gone unresolved. I even replied to their e-mail about that session and have not received a reply to that. I suspect a hardware problem related to the motherboard but I do not have the expertise to diagnose or solve the problem. Also, the machine is still under warranty so it is up to them to fix it. What will it take to get the people at Dell to do something?

No comments: