Monday, August 25, 2008

This has been a great day. After spending nearly a week with my friend in Vallejo I returned to San Francisco yesterday and was kept very busy this morning working on problems with the IRS, the USPS, and other entities. Surprise! Everything went well and I will get my refund soon and I picked my mail on vacation hold and all sorts of things went right this morning. Yippee....

Tomorrow morning I will go to the DMV to get my driver's license renewed. No driving test is involved but a written test is as well as having my photo taken plus my finger prints (thumb print I think). Hopefully that will go well also.

I received good news that Richard's blood test of last Friday revealed a decrease in the number of cancer cells. This is very good news although we do not know if this will continue this way or not. For the moment however the chemotherapy seems to be working.

No comments: