Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Review of Powershot G10 Digital Camera

Abes of Maine

Advanced amateur photographers are a discerning group, and they've flocked to Canon's G-Series for its ability to meet and exceed their demands. The third-generation PowerShot G10 is a stunning successor, loaded with uncompromising specs like 14.7 megapixels, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and Can...


G10 Rocks

Irv San Francisco 5/19/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Comfortable Controls, Great Picture Quality, Bright LCD, Easy To Use, Strong Construction

Cons: Can't find any faults yet

Best Uses: Photojournalism, Fun, Family Photos, Travel

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

I use the product to document my travels and photograph friends. I like the way it feels in my hands and its weight and its very bright LCD screen and that I can use an eye level viewfinder as well.
Battery life seems quite good as well. Also, this is the first still camera that I have owned which allows me to zoom in video mode.

()

No comments: