Thursday, May 14, 2009

Title Change?

At this time I am thinking of changing the title of this blog page. I have several things in mind and among them are simply "Brief Random Notes" on the first line and "from the city, state, and the country" on the second line, or "Notes from Nob Hill" (where this is written), or "Nob Hill Rambler", or something similar. The URL will not change no matter what the title changes to.

Anyway, a few very brief notes for now.

Spotted near the Cal Train Depot during the lunch hour a Smart Car painted yellow with a black roof with personalized license plates reading CBUMBLB.

When using the public restroom of a major downtown office building with a food court, I am again reminded of the poor aim of some men. Why do I have to wade through this stuff? Shouldn't there be a tray outside the door with disinfectant of some sort like they had a few years ago in airports during the SARS scare.

I, for one, am glad that Adam Lambert continues on to the finals of American Idol. As for the two runners - up, Danny and Kris, it did not really matter much to me but I was leaning towards Kris. Now it will be battle between Adam (my favorite) and Kris. And by the way, I am not particularly a rock fan but Adam has such an incredible range that I think he should go far no matter what happens next week at the Nokia Theatre in L.A.

By the way, if you have any ideas regarding a name change for this blog page, please let me know. Unfortunately there will be no prizes given out for the winning entry. LOL

4 comments:

Vincent said...

I find the title kind of cute and creative. How about leaving the title as it is but write the rest in your title box? Know what I mean?

Irving said...

While I THINK I know what you mean, couldn't that be a bit awkward? Perhaps you should explain in more detail. Thanks for your comment anyway.

Vincent said...

On second thought, your - "Occasional random thoughts about most anything." - more or less covered it all.
I think you should just leave it as it is. A nice title for the blog with a sub-text that says it all.
Well, just my 2 cents. Ultimately, it's your blog to do as you please.

Irving said...

Thanks for your input. I welcome suggestions but yours confused me a bit as to how it should be executed.