Friday, August 21, 2009

Strange noises

I've probably written on this subject previously but the sounds from my neighbor's apartment are a bit too much at times. Last night was especially bad. When these sounds were first heard I though he might be watching a war movie and had his home theatre system turned up to loud. Our common wall certainly does vibrate from these loud sounds but I can't identify them as to what they are. If they are from a war movie they are unlike any war movie I have ever seen as they are almost continuous only changing in intensity from time to time. They sound more like a rumbling sound not something from explosions from bombs and rockets. Another weird thing is that last night when I went outside (his windows were open) I could hear nothing on the walkway directly outside our apartments.

That guy is weird for many reasons, not just his loud stereo, and I would like to identify the source and nature of these sounds which have actually exacerbated a headache or two. I would like to complain to the property management company (we have no on-site manager) but they seem to be interested only in collecting the rent each month. That is certainly the case with the landlady and they are just following orders.

As for the loud sounds and vibrating wall, could he have some sort of electronic device (not the stereo) which is creating these rumbling and explosive sounds? If so, he is even weirder than I thought.

No comments: