Tuesday, September 08, 2009

IDIOTS

These effing idiots who did not want their children to hear the president's speech today are an abomination. They are also the ones who are fighting the president's health care plan.

We need a public option to keep the money hungry and dishonest insurance companies in check. I know from personal experience since retiring that the private insurance companies are ONLY interested in THEIR bottom line. They don't give a damn about my health. Even with dental insurance my carrier consistently fights what my dentist needs to do by denying coverage or giving incorrect information when trying to get a procedure approved. It has taken my dentist about four times to get a correct pre-certification of benefits for a simple lower partial. You would not believe how they responded during the past two months on this issue.

As a senior I have no problem with the GOVERNMENT RUN MEDICARE except that Congress does not fund it properly and also "borrows" money from the Medicare Trust Fund.

As for the Obama haters and/or conservatives who are fighting him on healthcare they need to cease and desist.

No comments: