Monday, September 07, 2009

Still here...

I have been absent from these pages for a short time due to some laziness on my part but also because of returning to a routine of going up to Vallejo to alternate with my friend's siblings as caregiver. Chemotherapy treatments were re-started recently and now there is supposed to be someone at the house with him at all times. This has put a certain amount of strain on all concerned and as a result I have not been too involved with the events outside the "family". I am here now until the 18th of September but the three days that I have been here already seem more like three months.

Not long ago I started re-reading A Tale of Two Cities and so I am sure I will finish it before I return home.
BTW, I read that in my late teens but recently decided I would return to some of the classics. After this I will be re-reading Crime and Punishment.

As for my next door neighbor, if decides to act-up again I hope he does it while I am not at home. Also, I would hope that he does it on the weekend or at night when other people could hear it. He is really a nut case and I do not think the police believe me in this matter.

For now, I am out of here.

Cheers everyone...

No comments: