Thursday, July 03, 2003

Friday at last - one day early!

This week is ending well, having be reassured by someone I trust, not to worry about impending changes at work. There are storm clouds around but I apparently will weather this storm.

I'm not sure what to do with this three days weekend but I will probably have brunch with Donn on Friday morning. Friday evening I might go out but that decision will not be made until that time. I would like to go to Vallejo to see Richard and his new car. If I do that I will take the Bay Link Ferry this time. That is one route I have never ridden and it would mean less driving for him as the ferry dock is fairly close to his house whereas taking BART would necessitate that he drive to El Cerrito del Norte stationi instead.

The Giants keep winning with their two ace pitchers, Schmidt and Williams. Hitting is coming along well now too as the Dodgers and D'backs stumble along. To be fair, they have their moments. Moments of winning and moments of losing. The pennant race this year could be a very interesting affair.

Our weather is very pleasant today. Not too warm and not too cool. I really hated to go back to work following lunch today. Apparently the next few days will be similar.

I hope everyone has a safe and sane 4th of July. If you drink, please leave the driving to someone else. Also, go to public displays of fireworks. Don't try it yourself even if they are legal in your area.

Bye for now...

No comments: