Saturday, July 30, 2005

Here is good example of how today's "war on terrorism" is producing paranoia and false alarms. "Oh my gawd, the sky is falling, the sky is falling". Come on people, get a life. At least that is my intellect speaking, such as it is, but I must admit to worrying as someone left behind some gloves and an unidentified object behind a machine in the gym yesterday and when I spotted it, I worried as I was using the machine at the time, but then, blowing up the gym would certainly not provide the bang for the buck that blowing up a subway would so I quickly put that out of my mind.

Ah, we all have our problems. Here is ESPN.COM with an interesting typo this morning. In the NL-West they have the division leading San Diego Padres .5 game behind the division leader, whoever that may be??????????????

No comments: