Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I have now been at home since Saturday evening and am beginning to catch up with everything in the way of mail, shopping, laundry, etc. Now if I could just get this apartment straightened up a bit so it is presentable but that is an on-going project vacation or no vacation. Yuck! My photo files are now much bigger as a result of this latest journey and it will take me awhile to get things sorted out there so that I can post some new photos at my photo website.
Since one of my strong interests is trains (mainline and urban transit) I spent considerable time at various railway stations in Paris and also took photos of trains in Rouen, Chartres, and Dijon as well as historical places in those cities. Today I must get busy and return to a normal schedule and get back into my gym routine before I do anything else. I also need to cut back on my food intake as my weight (around the middle anyway) has been creeping up once again and I fear I have undone much of what I accomplished at the gym last year.

No comments: