Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blog, blog, whose gotta blog.  Well, Hillary Clinton and Obama Barack do, or is that Barack Obama?  It is amazing who is getting into this means of communications.  And have you checked the vlogs as they call 'em at You Tube.  There are some funny ones and some boring ones and some pathetic ones but at least everyone has an outlet these days.  I just hope no one overdoes it and that everyone blogs responsibly.  In recent weeks I have also found ways of getting things posted to this site without going directly to the Google/Blogger web page.  Pretty amazing stuff. 

This weekend we will do that silly thing again of turning out clocks ahead one hour at 2 AM (if you up that late) or before retiring.  This "spring forward" and "fall back" routines are ridiculous.  Please, why can't we leave the clocks on one time for the whole year?

I would like to plan another vacation but Uncle Sam and the IRS are taking most of my money for awhile as I have a hefty tax bill to deal with FYE 2006 and will be paying that off for several years.  And NO, I did not win the Mega Millions Lottery tonight.  No where close to it.  cry
In fact, I am not sure how I will pay for my opera and symphony tickets for the 07/08 season.  Guess it will be Visa once again.  Yuck!
Anybody got any "sure bets" in Reno??  hahaha


No comments: