Thursday, March 15, 2007

Only two days on the job of this temporary assignment and I am already feeling tired and lazy. Ha! Well, it is not easy to come out of retirement to do something you do not have to do. If it weren't for the money and trying to pay off the IRS, I wouldn't do this. On the positive side, the people I work for and with are nice so it is as pleasurable experience as it can be I guess. This is an on-going long term project so if I stick it out, I oould be there through December.

I was supposed to go the gym tonight but I am too lazy for that even. Maybe, just maybe, I will put in two sessions this weekend...one for my regular routine and one for the cardio/sauna routine only.

So what else is new? Nothing really. It would be nice to be able to get rid of a few pain-in-the-ass politicians but for that we must be patient. That will occur in due time.

Time now for dinner (soup and crackers?) so I am outa here.

No comments: