Friday, March 21, 2008

What's this? Political dirty tricks against Senator Barack Obama? I wouldn't doubt it. Assassination would probably seem too crude to some so if there were a way to bring a black man down before he even gets to the White House, why not try to use it. So sad, so sad...
------------------------
But wait, we now learn that all three major presidential candidates have suffered a passport database violation. I wonder if there has been other hanky-panky going on in the State Department. I know for a fact that upon my last three returns from Thailand local Homeland Security officials have poured over what they were seeing on their computer and requested additional information from me. One even went so far to ask if this had ever happened before which it had. His quiet reply was that my name "is not that common" and the implication was that they had me mixed up with someone else. Then this year when the same extra screening occurred and I mentioned to the guy going through my suitcase, he said they had no notation of anything liked that happening. Now I am beginning to think that the U.S. Department of State is out of control.

No comments: