Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dreary Weather

The rainy season here on the West Coast generally winds down and ends in April however today seems more like January. It has been raining all day and the temperature is 48° resulting in a totally boring day. We are supposed to have sunny skies Tuesday through Friday but more rain next weekend. Bummer...

The SF Giants are currently under rain delay for their game against the Atlanta Braves. There was to be a reunion of players from the past including Barry Bonds but I guess they will all now go their separate ways the public won't get to see any of them.

And to make things worse, I am hungry. It is too early to eat dinner so what to do...

And to make things worse (part 2) there aren't any interesting movies in the cinemas and I don't have any DVDs of interest right now and this apartment is getting colder by the minute. Oh well, I least I can turn up the heat. Wish I could turn off the rain.

No comments: