Saturday, July 03, 2010

Noisy Neighbors

How does one deal with young neighbors who are very noisy and act like the whole building is theirs? Their playpen so to speak. From the sounds of things they either must be crazy or drunk or both. Certainly no normal person could make this much noise and sound the way they do. This has gotten to be a ghetto on Nob Hill as the only thing the owners care about it getting their money. The owners don't seem to give a damn about anything else so it seems that these immature adults can make all the noise they want as long as they don't destroy things or hurt somebody. Their screaming and loud talking however leads me to believe there could be trouble ahead. I am not even sure that the culprits live here. It almost seems like they might be friends of people who do. One big question in my mind is this. With all the changes in tenants recently why do the noisy ones end up on my side of the building and next door to me. I sure do not hear such noise coming from units in the front of the building.

Is there some sinister plot by S.C. Properties Management to either drive me crazy or drive me out of the building, or both. I have been here 17 years and because of rent control I am not paying "market rent". Perhaps the very rich person who owns the building has decided that she doesn't have enough money and would like to get me out so that she can have even more.

Well, frankly I would like to move, oh gawd, how I would like to but I cannot afford it. If I could I would be gone so fast that all you would see would be a blur.
----------------------------
Footnote to the above: As I write this at 11:00 PM, the perps just left. I wonder if they will return when the bars close and be just as noisy???????

No comments: