Sunday, July 04, 2010

Quiet 4th

Although some of the rowdies apparently returned in the wee hours of this morning I did not hear them but I did hear some familiar voices around 8:30 AM.

Today was a rather quiet day all around. Went to the 11 AM Eucharistic Service at Grace Cathedral again. The Rodgers electronic organ in the gallery sounds great, probably a lot better than the gallery division of the pipe organ. The organ restoration project is supposed to be completed by late this fall.

It was quiet at home today which was a blessing after the very noisy Friday and Saturday which almost had me calling my shrink for help. LOL

Now I am hearing the noise of the fireworks from the Bay. All week the weathermen and women have been predicting a fog free 4th. Ha! At 6 PM a cold wind was blowing and bringing in the fog as usual. As for those weather people - they are all herby FIRED.

What should I do tomorrow? The kitchen and bathroom floors need mopping. Yuck...
I have been putting that off too long so if it is a chilly windy day perhaps I can get myself moving and do that.

No comments: