Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Missing CD

Oh where , or where is my CA state CD from Tubro Tax? It was supposed mailed nearly a month ago and it has not arrived. I am ready to start work on my 2003 taxes but can't really proceed without that disc and its forms being available.

Well, John Kerry rolls right along. It should be interesting to see if this continues. I can support him even though initially I supported John Dean. I have heard some suggestions that the Democrats should nominate Kerry and Edwards for the ticket in November. Sounds like a good idea to me. Bush and his wolves would have a field day but then it would also give them lots of opportunity to insert their collective foot into mouth.

Now that someone is once again slated to be executed at San Quentin, protesters are out once again. Do these do-gooders really think that any of the people on death row ever showed any compassion towards their victims? Of course, we could look at as trying to extend the torture of a life of confinement in prison vs. being released from it by death. Who knows. It is an exercise in futility to say the least.

Well, I got lucky this winter in that my usual mid-winter cold and/or bout with a bronchial cough occurred after returning from vacation instead of before as it did last year. Still, it is very frustrating as no over-the-counter medicine works on this cough and since I failed to make a note of what was prescribed for me in Bangkok last year I have no information for my doctor as to what works. I just know it did and very swiftly too.

Aha...so someone did tip off Martha Stewart!

Aha...so there were no WMDs!

Aha...so the truth eventually comes out...praise the lord and pass the ammunition.



No comments: