Monday, May 31, 2004

More random thoughts

They are especially random and very fuzzy this morning after a very sleepless night. Actually, after sleeping twelve hours Saturday night (I woke up at 12:30 PM Sunday.) which is unheard of for me, I woke up at 4:30 AM this morning and could not get back to sleep so I got up at 5:30 AM. Now I am working on my third cup of coffee, not to stay awake but to sweep out some of the mental cobwebs if possible.

Oh, just wondering if the religious fanatics who believe in the second coming of Christ would really be that pleased to see him. I somehow doubt that Catholic laity and clergy who deny communion to those wearing rainbow colored sashes would be too pleased with His response to such a matter. They would probably even deny that he was even Jesus since he obviously does not believe in the teachings of the church he supposedly founded. "Get behind thee Satan."

I wonder too if Bush's hole is now deep enough to keep him out of sight come this November. I am not greatly enthused about Kerry at this point but anybody but Bush - PLEASE.



No comments: