Monday, May 10, 2004

STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF


Actually, since I am now retired and have so much time on my hands, maybe I can give Larry, Curly, and Moe a hand in helping to force Democracy down the throats of the Iraqi people. My god, how naive can these clowns in Washinton be? Iraq does not have a tradition of Democracy and they think that this war is going to convince them that it would be a better choice?? Give me a break!

Today someone told me that God must love stupid people as he made so many. Well, three biggest of them reside in the nation's capital. If it weren't for oil we would not be there and no amount of lies or whatever from that bunch will convince me otherwise.

The really scary thing however was a talk I had a short time ago with a fellow liberal who said he cannot vote for Kerry. I hope he votes for someone other than Bush as a "None of the above" approach would be a vote for Bush in what will be a close election.

No comments: