Wednesday, November 03, 2004

There is an often repeated phrase "Stop the World, I want to get off". Not sure where that originated or why and of course that is impossible however a person can move around on the world globe, as it were, and that is precisely what I now want to do as this isolationist, bigoted, nation of thin-skinned cowards has re-elected that first class fool George W. Bush for four more years. It would be better for all concerned for me to move but the legal issues of such a move would be big issue for me.

People in other countries sure are not going to understand how such a person as Bush can be elected and then re-elected. These people tend to forget that there is another half to this country and that almost as many voted for Kerry as those voting for Bush. We tend to be the forgotten minority but it is a large minority.

Anyway, this country is moving to the far right and will probably do it faster now that Bush has won a second and final term in which he does not have to listen to anybody. He can do what he wants. He can screw the whole world and will. This cowboy from Texas is dangerous beyond belief. He and his rich bitch partners in crime will now rule the world for four more years. It is sad and terrifying at the same time and I will be embarrassed by it on my next vacation abroad. What do I tell people who will undoubtedly ask why? How do I explain?

If these village idiots in the southern and midwestern states only understood what is going on and cared about the world they would not have done this but they did so I no longer want to be a part of this country and its mental retards. Stop the world...I want to move!

No comments: