Thursday, May 05, 2005

Each morning at seven o'clock when my clock radio wakes me up the first thing that I hear is that 10 - 20 - 30 or 40 more people have been killed in Iraq by suicide bombers. Some democracy that Bush & Co. are trying to force down those peoples throat. Sure, there are some good people there but apparently not enough to do something about the bad apples in the barrel.

Today, Bush's other partner in crime, is up for re-election. That is, his Labor party should win enough votes for Blair to retain his seat as PM.

Just what is it that high school cheerleaders in Texas are doing that some find so objectionable? Really folks...come on a get a life! Oh well, that is another reason to avoid Texas.

Anyway life goes on for better or worse. Many years ago I used to be a news junkie but these days I am almost afraid to turn on the radio or TV lest I get very depressed as a result. Man's inhumanity to man just continues to escalate in its many forms and the Christian Gestapo continues to attempt to ram their way of life down the throats of everyone else. I am realy sick and tired of the attitude "do as I say"... Where are the morally strong who will lead by example?

No comments: