Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pocket full of notes...

Today a table on a sidewalk in downtown San Francisco caught my attention. The big sign read: "Dick Cheney Safety Committee". Well, it turns out that these were followers of Lyndon LaRouche who are now trying to find a way to oust the current administration. Anyway, I thought the sign was funny if nothing else.

I guess I have a dirty mind but when reading an article in a computer magazine tonight about calls to tech support, it was mentioned that seldom does anyone call these days for help for what amounts to "dirty mouse balls". That really had me giggling.

A few days ago I was thinking about radio or TV announcers on a classical music broadcasts saying something to the effect that "as the conductor comes on stage the orchestra rises" which frequently leaves me with a vision of the entire orchestra levitating off the stage. Then the coup de gras, the conductor mounts the podium. Well, I will leave THAT one to YOUR imagination.

And with that I am outa here for now.

No comments: