Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not much of anything

Tried something different today. I went to the gym early in the morning arriving just before 9 AM. I do not know why I had gotten into the habit of going right after lunch but now I think I will stick with this schedule. The other routine broke up the day but this method clears the rest of the day for other activities. Also, the gym is a little quieter at 9 AM than it is at 1 PM. In addition I found that I had no less energy at that earlier hour so I think this will work for me now. I am still on a three days a week routine (MWF) with a cardio only combined with steam room/Jacuzzi on either Saturday or Sunday as the mood moves me.

So it has been a quiet day at home today since returning home. Some shopping at Cala Foods and now I have been researching some things for my next trip to Paris. This includes a "cheat sheet" database for easy referencing of my Metro/RER destinations from my hotel or other nearby points. I will return to some places visited previously but will also take the train to some new destinations such as Dijon and closer to Paris, the Chateau de Chantilly and the Chateau de Vincennes. Unfortunately my hotel is now going to cost me more than expected as the Euro was equal to about $1.10 U.S. when I booked my hotel but it is now $1.26 to the Euro. Ouch!

No comments: