Saturday, September 30, 2006

Open for Business


Interior of Westfield Centre in San Francisco. Posted by Picasa


This was the long awaited grand opening on Thursday Sept 28th of the expanded shopping mall. It is a very impressive place and I will return but right now I want to wait until the crowds thin out a bit. It was packed on Thursday by the lunch hour. My favorite parts are the food court and the Bristol Farms grocery on the lower level. They are have also done a beautiful job of attaching the old Emporium dome onto the new building as well as cleaning it up. In some ways it reminds me of the fairly new Siam Paragon Mall in Bangkok which I like very much as well.

Either this building has ptoltergeists or the ghost of Sally Stanford is now hauting it. (This lot is where one of her houses used to exist.) My new neighbor upstairs is fairly quiet but there are time when I think he is not home that I will still hear noises I cannot identify especially around four o'clock in the morning. Those sometimes wake me up but I never hear anything aother than what sounds like tapping noises or some light object being moved around. It is definitely not footstep and believe me, I know when his girl friend is there. Should I beware of things that go bump in the night???

No comments: