Friday, May 30, 2003

Day from hell

I don't know what the problem was but something sure tired me out big time today. It wasn't that there was that much to tire me physically but I was beat by the time I got home. So I took a nap for about forty minutes but that did no good. When I got up I heated up some soup which I ate along with some French bread. That did not revive me either but for some reason a large glass of cold water did. Was I dehydrated today and if so, can that effect a person's mood as well as physical stamina or lack thereof? Anyway, while I was at work, everything was a trial for me so 5:30 PM could not arrive soon enough. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Some discouraging news I read today is that some of the hawks in the Bush administration now want to go after Iran. What is the matter with these nincompoops anyway? I am so embarrassed to me an American at this time in our history. These men in Washington are such morons!

I guess I better get a good nights sleep and forget about those idiots before I get my blood pressure up. I feel so helpless however as Bush and his henchmen will not listen to reason from outside the administration and I think our congressional leaders are totally useless. The scariest thing is that so many people in this country think Bush is doing a good job. Why don't they wake up to what is really going on?

Well, tomorrow is another day. Oh, I already said that. Sorry.

Later...

No comments: