Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Wonderful weather



Well, now that we had to return to work, the weather turns beautiful again. Actually, we have had some nice weather on weekends, just not enough of it to suit me.

Bills, bills, bills. Now I have to renew my P.O. Box in addition to everything else. There seems to be a never ending flow. Why can't Bill Gates contribute to my well being??? hahaha And did you hear how much money he has lost recently? I don't remember the exact figure but I think it was in the mid nine figures. If that money had gone to the U.S. Treasury, the national budget might be in better shape than it is now. That one person could have that money almost seems obscene but I would not deny him. I just wish he would make his Windows operating system and Internet Explorer secure and find the coding flaws BEFORE he releases a new version. Is that asking too much. Well, that is my big gripe for today.

Ciao!

No comments: