Wednesday, May 28, 2003

So far - so good



It seems like the evenings here always start out quietly but get noisy later. Tonight might be different. Who knows. Sometimes I think there are different occupants in #301 at different times due to the differences in apparent lifestyles. Certainly last night there were people coming and going all night. I know someone is up there now as I write this as I have heard a few sounds but there have been no loud noises or voices. Strange!

Gee, President Bush has signed a tax cut bill and I might get a $50 rebate check. Whoopee! This is supposed to help the economy? Well, Mr. Bush, I am going on vacation later this year and I will spend that money in Italy! So take that you chump! We need improved health care and better schools, not meaningless tax cuts.

My co-worker is out on maternity leave now and while I can probably handle it alone, I might have put in some extra hours to catch up. I do not mind some time on Saturday mornings to clean up paper work but it would be nice if they would pay me for it instead of my volunteering my time. I could put the money with Mr. Bush's tax cut and have even more fun in Italy.

I just hope I get a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments: