Saturday, May 31, 2003

Time for rest, I hope

After yesterday's very stressful day, I need a five day weekend but since I can't get that, I will have to cram all the fun and relaxation that I can have into two days. Will that be possible?

I am still puzzling over the stresses of yesterday especialy since I may have to endure this for the next twelve weeks while my co-worker is out on maternity LOA. I can't afford too many days like yesterday so I need to find a way to handle the situation better. How to handle stress! What is the solution?

Well, the SF Giants are pulling out of their slump just as the Dodgers ran into a buzz saw in Colorado and got swept by the Rockies. After a huge lead created in the first part of the season we went into a slump and became tied for first place with the Dodgers but now the Dodgers are 2.5 games out. This is getting to be an interesting season and last night's win over the Rockies did help my mood considerably. GO GIANTS!

Now I must go into the office to finish up some paper work left over from this week which will enable me to get started with a clean slate Monday morning.

Bye y'all...

No comments: