Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Sleepless in San Francisco



After a relative period of quiet, the jerk who lives over me in Unit #301 is up to his old tricks again. That is, having late night parties. This time it was even worse. It did not get quiet until 4:30 AM today. He is a disaster zone by himself as he sounds like a herd of elephants when he walks and since he can't stand or sit still for longer than one minute,the problem is made even worse as he repeatedly goes from one end of the apartment to the other. He also keeps he kitchen window wide open so the sounds of banging pots and pans and dishes echoes through the courtyard and into my apartment. He walks with heavy feet and speaks with a loud voice and he seems to like to stand by his open kitchen window when talking on the phone and again, in a loud voice. What the hell is the matter with that s.o.b.? There will be a letter of complaint with my next rent check, that is for sure, and if he does this again, I would be tempted to call the SFPD and charge him with disturbing the peace. First, though, I would like the building manager to handle the situation if possible.

The evil part of me would lke to get into the unit above him and give him a dose of his own medicine but that would not help things. Actually, I don't think anything would help other than getting the guy out of the building. The noise prior to 10 PM is disturbing enough but when it continues late into the night and into the early hours of the morning, he has gone too far and way out of line. If I were the building manager, I would evict him. Unfortunately, I'm not!

Hopefully I can make it through this day without falling asleep.

Bye for now...

No comments: