Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Is it Friday yet?

Ready, Aim...

A Vicar and his friend, Colin were playing golf.
Colin misses a 3 foot putt and yells, "Goddamn it, missed the bugger!" and the vicar says, "If you keep saying that then God will punish you."

Next hole Colin misses a 2 foot putt and says "Goddamn it, missed the bugger!" and the vicar says, "ONE more time Colin, and God will punish you!"

Then Colin misses a one foot putt and "GOD DAMN IT!!!MISSED THE BUGGER!"

Suddenly clouds form overhead. God comes down from Heaven and strikes the Vicar dead with a bolt of lightning.

God says, "Goddamn it! Missed the bugger!"

-x-x-x-x-xx-x-x-x-x-x-

I am still here but these past few days have drained me physically, mentally, and emotionally so I have not felt like writing much, not that I ever did, but I almost dread even opening these pages. Ever had days like those?

Anyway, if it weren't so serious the California gubenatorial recall election continues to provide some laughs over all the political and legal wrangling going on and with the ever growing list of people who want to replace Davis. Now Hustler publisher Larry Flynt has become a candidate. Still no word from Arnold Schwarzenegger however. Perhaps Jesse Ventura has advised him against?

On other matters, my feet and my lower legs are now hurting after Friday night's accident on the dance floor when someone invadvertently stepped on my left little toe. It was not broken but severely bruised and that has gone away but now my calf muscles are aching and both feet have a tendency to start tingling. This is really very bothersome.

Bye for now.


No comments: