Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Maybe!

Some days I think I should change the name of this blog, or give it up, but since I am close to retiring (I hope) I should have a lot mre time to devote to this and I might actually start to become serious about what is written here.

Recently I have been reading some books (pamphlets) by Gore Vidal and I can't put them down. Finally I have found someone who makes sence about what is happening in this messed-up country. I plan to read more by him as well as books he has recommended by other authors. Looks like retirement will become very interesting.

In the meantime it looks like people in this state will do the right thing and vote NO on the recall but cast their vote for the logical successor to Gray Davis, Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamente. Perhaps we should all say Hasta la vista baby to Arnold.

No comments: