Thursday, September 02, 2004

Yes, I am still here, wherever that is. Not much going on these days really. Today was a lovely day as I went to Oakland to have lunch with some former co-workers. I enjoyed that very much. One of them, Phyllis, is now leaving the firm to move to Las Vegas so this was a farewell luncheon for her. It was also my first opportunity to see the office I left in March 1999 which was subsequently remodeled.

Dubya and company are winding up there gabfest of misinformation tonight and I have been fairly successful in avoiding them so my blood pressure remains fairly normal. The next two months however, will be hell. I don't want to cut myself off from the news but I am not sure how I can listen to the news and stay calm when Bush and Cheney start yacking away. Any suggestions?


No comments: