Saturday, April 09, 2005

This being a Saturday, I only did my cardio routine on the treadmill today although, as I usually do on the weekends, I headed for the steam room and then the Jacuzzi afterwards. For some reason when I got home I was really tired out, more so than when I do my full routine during the week. Now I am wondering if it was the steam room/Jacuzzi combination that took so much out of me. Or could it have been the blueberry that got stuck in the straw in the drink I purchased at Jamba Juice following the gym routine. Yep, a blueberry got stuck in the straw and for a few moments I could neither suck it through or blow it back out the other end. What a predicament! LOL

Well, the religious right continues to attack the courts following the Terri Schiavo case. They still accuse the courts of some sort of activism even though the courts did a very good job of staying out of the Schiavo case. What is the wrong with those people? Are they brain dead?

No comments: