Friday, April 08, 2005

Yes, I am still here. There doesn't seem to be much on my mind these days. Either that or there is too much on my mind. Ha! The gym and the diet the trainers handed me a couple of months ago seem to be having an effect. In fact, I am not sure part of what is happening is what was intended as someone called me "skinny" the other day. It was done behind my back but was loud enough for me to hear. Well, I did want to loose a little body fat around the middle but was not overweight to begin with so there may be some unintended effects of this diet. I am losing weight but did not really want to do that, per se, so now I am wondering how I can continue to achieve my goals without getting skinier??? My most immediate reaction to all of this is to increase my caloric intake but to still stay away from fatty foods and sweets as much as possible but I also have to be careful of overeating no matter what it is I eat. Dieting combined with workouts in the gym is a bitch. Ugh! What to do, what to do?!?!?!? Well, I could confuse some people by saying that they will be seeing less of me in the days and weeks ahead. Hmm...

No comments: