Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tomorrow is a new day, or so said someone many years ago. Was it Scarlett O'Hara? Anyway, that is the way I felt last night after several glasses of Merlot. They put me a slightly better frame of mind and seemed to smooth out the rough edges of my political and social warfare against the members of the Christian Gestapo who want to ban books simply because they find them objectionable. I guess they never heard of NOT reading something. I guess that would be too easy such as changing the channel on the TV or turning the blasted thing off in the first place. So I had my own private happy hour at home last night but I think I will have a more public one at my favorite watering hole shortly. Two G&Ts should get my evening off to a good start especially the way Jason mixes them. Wheee...

No comments: