Saturday, April 30, 2005

It has been a busy week with the gym, the optometrist, and a new project to scan slides for a client in Oakland. Also, I continue to lose weight, more weight than I think I had intended when I signed up at the gym. Something seems to be working too well. What do I do? I have practically eliminated all sweets, especially my one big craving of Haagen Daaz chocolate ice cream. Have not eaten much else in the way of sweets either. My overall caloric intake has been reduced in an effort to get rid of some excess baggage around the middle but I am not sure that is working well. How much overall weight do I have to lose to get ride of that? I can't afford to lose anymore or I am going to end up looking like Twiggy. Yikes!

Spent some time watching the Peregrine Falcons on the PG&E building webcam this afternoon. I tuned in just in time (approx. 5:30 PM) to see the four little balls of fluff being fed. I wonder how long it will take for feathers to grow and for their first flying lesson.

I have my first cold of the year and a "code in the node" is no fun so I think I will stay home tonight and rest up. I have had the sniffles all week but it seems to have gotten worse today.

No comments: