Tuesday, April 03, 2007

There are days and then there are days. This is NOT one of them. For the first time in the short duration of this temp assignment, I want out. It is not a job I HAVE to take but one I should in order to speed up paying off some bills. I can live day to day on my Social Security and retirement accounts but at the rate I am going in spending and NOT paying off bills in a timely fashion, it is going to take forever to pay them off and I fear that my estate may end up paying the bills. If I do not stick with this job, I will just have to cut back on some things which actually should not be all that difficult as I do need to eat less and I sure do not need to spend as much as I do on booze (Happy Hours, late nights on Saturday, and private Happy Hours at home). I can even cut down on the food I eat or at least eat the RIGHT things and try to get rid of some of the extra pounds around the middle. My budget for the gym is not a problem but I am underutilizing the facilities there. We are supposed to have a meeting tomorrow afternoon concerning various aspects of this department and I wonder if that will be the time to raise my concerns regarding my place here?

To complicate the financial situation, my friends in Pattaya and Sakon Nakon, Thailand want me to return ASAP. Oh, what to do, what to do...??? It is too bad that I can not go there for several months at a time like I could do in the European Union. In Thailand I am limited to one entry of thirty days unless I make additional arrangements with the authorities there. I guess that is to be expected as they are already overrun with foreigners. Oh, what to do, what to do...???

I thought I would feel better after eating lunch today but so far that is not the case. If I keep feeling this way the rest of the afternoon it might be difficult to enjoy dinner tonight with a couple of friends. Oh, what to do, what to do...???

For now I am outa here.

No comments: