Thursday, April 26, 2007

What is the matter with these brain dead politicians who are saying there will be complete chaos if we pull out of Iraq? Do they think there is some sort of Sunday picnic going on their now? The U.S. destabilized the country by getting rid of Saddam Hussein and now there is no way to fix it and there is certainly no need for our troops to be there getting killed and injured. Let them fight it out amongst themselves. If they want peace, and I am sure there are many that do, they will find a way.

On a different note, a local irritation is when I am sitting on a crowded bus or trolley and an ash tray comes in and sits down beside me. You fellow non-smokers know what I mean. Those smokers who seldom or never wash their clothes. They reek of cigarette smoke and when they get that close to me, I feel like someone just emptied an ash tray on me. Maybe I should carry around a can of air freshener to spray the bus with but then that might irritate others. %$#*&%$*&

No comments: