Monday, September 22, 2003

Bring on the fog!



As I write this the blessed cool air from our natural air conditioning has kicked in. Yesterday it was 97 degrees here in the City by the Bay and I was out in it most of the afternoon at the Networks Coliseum in Oakland watching the A's pound the Mariners 12 - 0. Fortunately our seats were in the shade the entire time or else my already scrambled brain would have been fried even more.

Now Bush and his henchmen are getting a dose of their own medicine as the French government wants a faster timetable for getting Iraq back on its own feet and getting foreign forces out. How does this feel Mr. Bush, you ninny!?!? What's good for the goose is good for the gander as the saying goes but I know Mr. Bush is not going to accept anyones else's decisions but his own. Even if someone walked on water to give him an ultimatum, he would still turn it down.

Speaking of water, I need some cold water.

No comments: