Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Goodbye 2003



As we approach the end of another year I have had a chance to reflect back not only on the past year but my life in general. Earlier this week the San Francisco Chronicle ran an article entitled Passages 2003 in which it listed the people who have departed this world during the year. Many of the names I was not familiar with...many were...and here I would just like to list those who touched me in some way during my lifetime. They are (with date of death) as follows:


April 1 - Leslie Cheung
June 11 - David Brinkley
June 12 - Gregory Peck
June 29 - Katharine Hepburn
July 27 - Bob Hope
Sept. 11 - John Ritter
Sept. 12 - Johnny Cash
Oct. 29 - Franco Corelli
Oct. 30 - Franco Bonisolli
Nov. 9 - Art Carney
Dec. 8 - Hans Hotter


Life will not see the same without them.

In closing I wish each and every one of you a very Happy, Properous, and Healthy New Year.


No comments: