Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday again, not that it makes any difference anymore. Just a way to count or keep track of the weeks I guess. Actually, I still try to keep the weekends as weekends for point of reference anyway. I certainly do less than and try to enjoy my time more then...I think.

Yesterday I joined friends for a Super Bowl party. That was nice especially since my (hometown) team won but I was almost the only one in the place who was a Patriot fan. Well, that will show to go them, or some such thing. Looking on the brighter side for Eagle fans, at least it wasn't a blowout for the Patriots. It was fairly even throughout and the game could have gone either way.

Last night was a somewhat sleepless night however as I continue to fret over my newly discovered borderline high blood pressure. One source says it is stage one of pre-hypertension, another says it is, but at 148/90, I am concerned no matter what the label. Also, I am not overweight and don't smoke so those two possible causes don't exist. As for my diet, I suppose there is room for improvement there however I don't pig out on junk food all the time so I am not sure what I can (or will?) do there. Perhaps I need more exercise but I can't afford the gym right now so what do I do there? My doctor wants me to participate in about thirty minutes of aerobics, three times a week. I will have to think about that one.

So here I sit and sit and think and think and, oh well, perhaps tomorrow. Ha!

No comments: