Saturday, March 26, 2005

Danger - Danger

If you are counting calories these days as I am you might be interested in a resource that my trainer at the gym told me about. Unfortunately one day I typed in the wrong URL and got some web page that tried to change my home page on my browser. So don't go to www.caloriecounter.com. If they are not guilty, some advertiser on their web page is. A good site to go to and the one my trainer told me about is actually
calorieking.com. That site is safe.

As for other matters these days, well, there aren't many. Tomorrow is Easter. So what! It is just another day for me and most of my friends. What has Christian Mythology got to do with anything anyway?

I am not saying there is no god but that word "god" is a loaded term if there ever was one. What I do say is that god is not some old dude with white hair sitting on a throne "out there" somewhere who will judge you when you die. There are other powers in the universe that we either do not understand or still no nothing about. There is a creative force but, no, there is no personal god. We have only ourselves to turn to or as one person put it many years ago, "Physician, Heal Thyself" (Luke 4:23).

May the Force be with You!

And have a happy day no matter what you believe.

No comments: